In SFU’s online B2B Marketing Certificate, you’ll invest in your future by learning the skills you need to excel in marketing. The program will appeal to marketing, communications, digital, sales, brand and content professionals interested in effective B2B marketing—what works, why it works, and how it convinces corporate prospects to build stronger relationships with your brand.
You'll study the latest B2B marketing and communications tools, emerging platforms, and best practices, including the following:
- Strategic and actionable B2B writing for blogs, social media, e-papers, case studies, speeches, industry association conferences and more
- Content that is relevant, shareable, engaging, search-engine optimized and monetizeable
- Marketing campaign development aimed at B2B lead generation and nurturing
- B2B brand building using social media platforms and channels
- Metrics and reporting for B2B marketing and communications strategies
Get hands-on marketing training from industry experts
You’ll learn from current industry experts using live campaigns, case studies and business-focused assignments. The curriculum includes hands-on B2B business cases from real companies and organizations.
After you’ve completed all of the courses, you’ll have up to three months to complete a part-time professional practicum at a business anywhere in the world. It will solidify your business-to-business marketing training, give you an edge in your job search and help you build a professional network.