Step 2: Apply to graduate
Apply for graduation during the final term you are enrolled at SFU:
- Log into your student account at goSFU.
- Click the drop down menu under Academics
- Select Apply for Graduation
- Read the instructions, scroll down, and click the Accept button to begin the online application process
- After payment is processed in step 10, return to Student Task WorkCentre tab to click Complete button to submit the application.
- To check your graduation application status, to cancel your application, or for any other questions, please refer to the FAQ page.
Or download the Graduation Application Step-by-Step instructions.
NOTE: If you encounter any errors or issues with the graduation application please take the following steps:
- Make sure your browser is up to date.
- Check your browser settings and change if necessary to allow pop-ups.
- Clear your cache, close your browser, and try again.
- Try a different browser, such as Microsoft Edge or Safari.