Bill Oliver Family Graduate Scholarship in Business
Terms of Reference
- The purpose of the Bill Oliver Family Graduate Scholarship in Business is to offer financial assistance to and reward an outstanding graduate student enrolled in the Beedie School of Business.
- The criteria for this scholarship are:
- demonstrated academic excellence at the undergraduate level and if applicable at the graduate level
- registration to enter or current enrollment in a Master's or Doctoral Program in the Beedie School of Business
- pursuing study or research in the field of natural resource management or development
- Students must be NOMINATED for the scholarship by the Associate Dean, Graduate Programs, Beedie School of Business. Students may apply on the online Grad Awards, Application and Adjudication System (GA3) and must be accompanied by:
- A current, unofficial SFU transcript (if applicable) and/or a copy of the transcript of the most recent degree program completed
- one letter of reference from a faculty member familiar with the applicant's work
- an outline of the proposed program of studies, relevant to the aims of this scholarship
- The award will be made by the Dean of Graduate Studies on the nomination of the Associate Dean, Graduate Programs, Beedie School of Business, and on behalf of the Senate Graduate Awards Adjudication Committee.
Revised: January 2014 / GESR 197