Tom Calvert Graduate Scholarship
Terms of Reference
- This scholarship will be awarded annually to a student pursuing a master's or doctoral degree in the School of Interactive Arts and Technology (SIAT).
- The scholarship will be granted annually on the basis of excellent academic standing and is valued at a portion of the interest earned on the endowment fund.
- The award may be held in conjunction with other awards made by SFU or other agencies, where permitted by those agencies.
- The criteria for this award are:
- full-time registration at Simon Fraser University in a graduate program in SIAT
- demonstrated academic and/or research excellence at the undergraduate level, and if applicable, at the graduate level
- Application is made on the online Grad Awards, Application and Adjudication System (GA3) and must be accompanied by:
- a current, unofficial SFU transcript
- The completed application and all supporting documentation must be received by the Director, School of Interactive Arts and Technology at SFU.
- The award will be made by the Dean of Graduate Studies on the recommendation of the Director, SIAT, on behalf of the Senate Graduate Awards Adjudication Committee.
Revised: April 2014/ GESR199