BP Beirne Prize in Pest Management
Terms of Reference
- The purpose of this annual prize is to recognize the outstanding graduate from the Master of Pest Management Program.
- The criteria for this award are:
- completion of the Master of Pest Management (MPM) Program at Simon Fraser University in the three terms immediately preceding the Spring Convocation
- the student will be judged equally on his/her scholastic record, professional paper and relevant professional attributes
- The student must be nominated for this award by the Scholarships Committee of the Department of Biological Sciences. The award application and/or nomination is made using the online Grad Awards, Application and Adjudication System (GA3) and must include:
- a copy of the current SFU transcript
- a letter of nomination
- The award will be made by the Dean of Graduate Studies on behalf of the Senate Graduate Awards Adjudication Committee.
Revised: April 2015 / GESR010