Graduate Prize in Computing Science
Terms of Reference
- The purpose of this award is to recognize the top graduate student in the School of Computing Science.
- The Graduate Prize in Computing Science is a one-term award valued at the earned income from the endowment fund.
- This award may be held in conjunction with other awards made by Simon Fraser University or other agencies where permitted by those agencies.
- The student must be nominated for this award by the Director of the School of Computing Science. The nomination should be made on the online Grad Awards, Application and Adjudication System (GA3) and must be accompanied by copies of all post-secondary transcripts.
- The prize will be made by the Dean of Graduate Studies on behalf of the Senate Graduate Awards Adjudication Committee, upon the nomination received from the Director of the School of Computing Science.
Revised: February 2012 / GESR119