Don and Pat Hudson Scholarship in International Business Relations
Terms of Reference
- The purpose of the Don & Pat Hudson Scholarship in International Business Relations is to recognize and provide financial support to a student studying international business relations as part of their graduate business degree.
- One scholarship, valued at the maximum annual spending allocation of the endowment fund, will be granted annually, in the fall term, to a student who fulfills the following criteria:
- has demonstrated academic excellence at the undergraduate and the graduate level;
- is registered at Simon Fraser University in a graduate degree program through the Beedie School of Business; and
- is studying international business relations as part of their graduate business degree.
- This scholarship may be held in conjunction with other awards made by Simon Fraser University or other agencies where permitted by those agencies.
- Applicationwill be made using the online Grad Awards, Application and Adjudication System (GA3). Required supporting documents include:
- copies of all post-secondary transcripts;
- a one-page description of the applicant's demonstrated involvement or experience in international business; and
- one letter of reference from a faculty member who is familiar with the applicant’s research work.
- The award will be made by the Dean of Graduate Studies, on behalf of the Senate Graduate Awards Adjudication Committee, with the recommendiation of the Academic Director of MBA Programs and the Associate Dean of the Beedie School of Business.
Revised: January 2017 / GESR132