Mclean Greaves Memorial Award in Digital Media
Terms of Reference
- The purpose of this award is to recognize and provide financial support to a graduate student enrolled in the Master of Digital Media program in the Faculty of Communication, Art and Technology.
- One award, valued at a minimum of $1,500, will be granted annually, in any term, to a student who fulfills the following criteria:
- has demonstrated academic excellence at the graduate level or in the most recent degree program completed;
- is registered at Simon Fraser University in the Master of Digital Media program in the Faculty of Communication, Art and Technology; and
- has a history of community service.
- This award may be held in conjunction with other awards made by Simon Fraser University or other agencies where permitted by those agencies.
- copies of post-secondary transcripts;
- a current curriculum vitae;
- a one-page statement outlining the applicant's history of community service; and
- one letter of reference from a faculty member, or other individual, familiar with the applicant's history of community service.
- Applications will be made via the Graduate Awards, Application and Adjudication System (GA3). Required documents include:
- If a suitable candidate is not identified, the award may be disbursed in a subsequent term or year.
- The award will be granted by the Dean of Graduate Studies on behalf of the Senate Graduate Awards Adjudication Committee, upon the nomination of the Director, Master in Digital Media program.
Revised: January 2019 / GPSR091