Methanex Bruce Aitken Annual Graduate Scholarship in Business Administration
Terms of Reference
- The purpose of the Methanex Bruce Aitken Annual Graduate Scholarship in Business Administration is to award an outstanding student enrolled in the full-time MBA program (excluding EMBA, MOT, FRM).
- This award may be held in conjunction with other awards made by Simon Fraser University or other agencies where permitted by those agencies.
- The criteria for this award are:
- demonstrated academic excellence at the undergraduate level and, if applicable, at the graduate level
- full-time registration in the MBA program at the Segal Graduate School of Business at Simon Fraser University
- Students must be nominated for the scholarship by the Associate Dean, Graduate Program, the Beedie School of Business. Nomination must be made on the online Grad Awards, Application and Adjudication System (GA3) and must be accompanied by:
- a current, unofficial SFU transcript and a copy of the official transcript of the most recent degree program completed
- a curriculum vitae summarizing scholastic achievements and work relevant to the aims of this scholarship
- a nomination letter by the Associate Dean, Graduate Programs, the Beedie School of Business, describing the academic merits and potential of the nominee
- The award will be made by the Dean of Graduate Studies on the nomination of the Associate Dean, Graduate Programs, the Beedie School of Business, and on behalf of the Senate Graduate Awards Adjudication Committee.
Revised: May 2020/ GPSR001