Scotiabank Student Award in Social Innovation
Terms of Reference
- The purpose of this award is to help attract or retain entrepreneurial business students who plan to study social innovation and/or who demonstrate a passion for the social enterprise within the Beedie School of Business.
- The criteria for this award are as follows:
- is enrolled full-time in a degree program in the Beedie School of Business
- is in good academic standing
- has demonstrated interest through documented efforts to launch social entrepreneurial start-ups or through past employment, internship, co-op education or volunteer work in social enterprises or enterprising non-profits
- Student(s) must be nominated for the Scotiabank Graduate Award in Business and is made on the online Grad Awards, Application and Adjudication System (GA3) and must be accompanied by
- a nomination letter describing the academic merits and potential of the nominee
- copies of all post-secondary transcripts
- The award will be granted by the Senate Graduate Awards Adjudication Committee upon the nomination of the Dean, Beedie School of Business. The Dean will consider the recommendation of the Associate Dean, Graduate Programs in making the nomination.
Revised: April 2017 / GESR214