Viswanathan-Delord Graduate Scholarship in French Literature
Terms of Reference
- The purpose of this award is to provide financial support for a graduate student working in the area of French Literature.
- The Viswanathan-Delord Graduate Scholarship in French Literature is valued at a portion of the earned income and will be awarded annually. One Scholarship is available each year to a graduate student who has completed at least one term of graduate work at Simon Fraser University.
- The criteria for this award are:
- registration at Simon Fraser University in a graduate program in Department of French
- concentration on French Literature
- demonstrated academic excellence at the undergraduate level and, if applicable, at the graduate level
- This award may be held in conjunction with other awards made by Simon Fraser University or other agencies where permitted by those agencies.
- Application is made on the online Grad Awards, Application and Adjudication System (GA3) and must be accompanied by:
- copies of all post-secondary transcripts
- a concise outline of the proposed or actual program of studies
- one letter of reference from a faculty member familiar with the applicant's work
- The award will be made by the Dean of Graduate Studies on behalf of the Senate Graduate Awards Adjudication Committee based on the recommendation of the Graduate Studies Committee, Department of French.
Revised: April 2017 / GESR009