Waterhouse Graduate Fellowship in Organizational Change and Innovation
Terms of Reference
- The purpose of this fellowship is to provide financial support for a graduate student whose research focuses on organizational change and innovation.
- The Fellowship is an annual award, disbursed over two terms in the Fall and Spring. Its value is subject to the income earned from its endowment fund and will increase as the endowment grows.
- The criteria for this award are:
- registration in a graduate program at Simon Fraser University
- demonstrated academic excellence at the undergraduate level and, if applicable, at the graduate level
- indication of interest in issues related to sustainability, innovation and change management
- promise of outstanding achievement at the graduate level with particular emphasis on research ability and originality
- This award may be held in conjunction with other awards made by Simon Fraser University or other agencies where permitted by those agencies.
- The student must be nominated for this award on the online Grad Awards, Application and Adjudication System (GA3) and must be accompanied by:
- copies of all post-secondary transcripts, for the first year graduate student, or a current unofficial SFU transcript, for students past their first year of graduate study
- a concise outline of the proposed or actual program of studies pertaining to organizational change and innovation
- two confidential letters of reference
- The final selection of a candidate for the award will be made by the Dean of Graduate Studies, on behalf of the Senate Graduate Awards Adjudication Committee.
Revised: APril 2017/ GESR159