Tips and Tricks
Dining Plans on Campus
October 02, 2012
SFU's done a major revamp of food options on the Burnaby campus. Here's a roundup of their offerings and promotions.
- Commuter Meal Plan: Deposit $100 to $500 into a card that never expires and which can be used to pay for food at Triple O's, Tim Hortons, Mackenzie Cafe, Subway and C Store. Open to all students, faculty and guests. (They've added fresh sushi, pho, and all day breakfast to the Mackenzie Cafe.)
- Go Green Container Exchange. Buy a $2 Go Green card and use it for a meal in a Go Green container. Return the container and get your card back. Use it 10 times and you'll get entered for a monthly contest. October's contest prize is a $50 bookstore gift card.
- Twitter Tuesdays: If you're on Twitter, follow @SFU_Dining for contests every Tuesday.
- Street Eat Thursdays: Food carts come up to the Burnaby campus every Thursday. October schedule here (pdf).
- Diamond Alumni Centre: $10.95 for all-you-can-eat buffet lunch, a la carte menu now available as well.
- Residence Dining Hall is open to everyone, including faculty, guests, and students not on meal plans. See door rates.
- Football and soccer games: Concessions and beverage garden at all home games, open to all students, family and guests. See game schedules for football, soccer.
See also their job opportunities page for part-time jobs.