Tips and Tricks
SFU Graduate Studies: Guide to enrolling in courses
2. After you log in, you will be taken to the page below, to search for and register for classes please click the "Search for Classes" button in the top right corner.
Note: You may also want to sign your Recreation waiver online on this page as well as it is the most convenient way to activate your Recreation membership.
3. Once you select "Search for Classes" you will be taken to the page below
- Click Enroll
- Click Add
- Select the term to enroll for
4. After completing step 3 you will be taken to the page below, you must then select the department from the Subject drop down menu (ie. Mathematics), and make sure the course career is set to Graduate (which it will be by default).
5. After pressing search, a list of courses will show up, you can then add the courses to your Enrollment Cart by selecting the course by clicking the section number. This will then take you to the course's page where you can then click "Add" to add the course to your enrollment cart.
6. Once the course is in your enrollment cart. You must then complete registration by using confirming your course selection and pressing Enroll, then add, and then Proceed to Step 2 of 3.
7. Once you "Proceed to Step 2 of 3" you will be taken to the page below where you will actually enroll on the class. Please confirm what you are enrolling in and then press "Finish Enrolling". If everything is successful, you will be shown check marks on the next page, if not you will see Xs and the reason why you could not enroll.
If you are still experiencing difficulties for any reason, please email email@example.com or file a ticket through our help system.
Tags: Tips and Tricks