Job Posting: Grad RA in Program Assessment
The Graduate Research Assistant in Program Assessment is a paid position to conduct a literature review and write an associated report investigating current practices in program assessment with a particular emphasis on professional development programming in higher education. Results of the literature review will inform an investigation of the impact of professional development programming delivered through the APEX program and through the programming of the Research Commons at Simon Fraser University.
This position will report to Sue Hampton, Coordinator of Professional Development Programs, Graduate Studies and work closely with a project team funded by a Teaching & Learning Development Grant.
- Currently enrolled in an SFU Graduate Program
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of qualitative and mixed methods research
- Knowledge of the professional development subject area
- Knowledge of and/or experience in program assessment
- Experience conducting searches in research databases
- cover letter and resume/curriculum vitae
- names of 2 academic references