Scholarships and awards
External Award: Argonne National Laboratory Fellowships
Argonne offers special fellowships to be awarded internationally to outstanding doctoral scientists and engineers who are at early points in promising careers. Candidates for the fellowships must display superb ability in scientific or engineering research and must show definite promise of becoming outstanding leaders in the research they pursue.
Fellows work closely with an Argonne sponsor to pursue their research interests. Fellows are hired as an Argonne Scholar with full benefits, a highly competitive salary and a stipend for research support. Fellows may renew their appointments on an annual basis for up to 3 years, with the possibility of retention.
To apply for an Argonne Fellowship:
- Read the instructions for fellowship applicants.
- Complete your application by applying to Requisition Number 401437 Named Fellowship: Enrico Fermi
Your application must include:
- Research proposal (≤ 2 pages). See the detailed application instructions for proposal requirements.
- Abstract (~200 words) describing the proposed work to scientists outside your immediate discipline. The abstract must be included with the proposal and will not count against the 2-page limit.
- CV, including list of publications, abstracts and significant presentations
- Graduate school transcripts
- Cover letter
The application deadline is March 7, 2017. For more details and to apply please visit Argonne National Laboratory.
Tags: Scholarships & Awards;