Events and Conferences
Events and Conferences: University-wide Open Access Policy - Town Hall Meeting
Since Fall 2015, an Open Access Advisory Committee has been working to develop an Open Access Policy for SFU and to advise on other matters related to Open Access. The draft policy developed by this group has now been endorsed by Senate Library Committee and input is being sought from the SFU community.
The goals of the policy are to make the products of research accessible to the broadest possible community, including scholars, practitioners, policy makers, and the public at large. The policy's provisions will enable this access, while simultaneously showcasing SFU's work to the world, increasing its impact, and creating a collective archive of the University's research output.
Your input on this draft policy is welcome in any of the following ways by May 13:
- Attend a Town Hall Meeting
* April 13, 2:00-3:00 pm, Harbour Centre, Room 7400, SFU Vancouver
* April 21, 10:00-11:00 am, Halpern Centre, Room 126, SFU Burnaby
* May 4, 2:00-3:00 pm, Room 4040, SFU Surrey
2. Email your comments to email@example.com
3. Talk to your Liaison Librarian
Tags: Events and Conferences;