Job Posting: Marie Sklodowska-Currie Individual Fellowships for International Researchers
The Marie Sklodowska-Currie Individual Fellowship is inviting applications from researchers who have completed a doctorate degree. The goal of the fellowship is to enahance the innovative potential of experienced researchers wanting to diversitfy their competence through advanced training.
Individual Fellowships provide opportunities to acquire and transfer new knowledge and to work on research and innovation in a European context (EU Member States and Associated Countries) or outside Europe. The scheme particularly supports the return and reintegration of researchers from outside Europe who have previously worked here.
Scholarship can be taken at: European Fellowship takes place in EU Member States (MSs) or Associated Countries (ACs) and the Global Fellowships start with a significant period spent at a partner organisation located outside of Europe and conclude with a mandatory return phase in Europe.
Supporting Materials: The following supporting documents will be required, unless otherwise specified in the call:
- A curriculum vitae or description of the profile of the persons who will be primarily responsible for carrying out the proposed research and/or innovation activities;
- A list of up to five relevant publications, and/or products, services (including widelyused datasets or software), or other achievements relevant to the call content;
- A list of up to five relevant previous projects or activities, connected to the subject of this proposal;
- A description of any significant infrastructure and/or any major items of technical equipment, relevant to the proposed work;
- A description of any third parties that are not represented as project partners, but who will nonetheless be contributing towards the work (e.g. providing facilities, computing resources)
How to Apply: Proposals must be submitted electronically, using the European Commission’s Online Submission Service (SEP).
Application deadline: September 14, 2016. Applicants must apply through the Participants Portal from the European Commission.
Tags: Scholarships & Awards;