Scholarships and awards
External Award: Tyler Lewis Clean Energy Research Grant
The Tyler Lewis Clean Energy Research Grant was established to provide financial support and promote graduate student research in the field of clean energy at Canadian Universities. The objective of the Tyler Lewis Clean Energy Research Grant is to develop research skills and assist in the training of qualified individuals.
The value of the grant is $10,000 and will be awarded on an annual basis to one eligible student. The selection process and post-award administration are carried out by the Tyler Lewis Clean Energy Research Foundation and Charitable Gift Funds Canada Foundation.
To be eligible for this Grant, the applicant must be:
- A Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada
- A post-graduate student attending a Canadian Institution
- Hold an undergraduate degree in Engineering or Science.
- The duration of the project must be at least one full year.
- Demonstrate potential and advancement of knowledge in a Clean Energy research field.
Tags: Scholarships & Awards;