Tips and Tricks: Library Study Rooms at the Burnaby Campus
- Although you may lock your library study room when it is not in use, please note that other University staff members have keys that will open your office, and from time to time may need to access it to check for missing or lost books, etc.
- The Library is not responsible for any valuables in your room that may go missing or be stolen. Please do not leave anything valuable unattended in this room as its security cannot be guaranteed.
- Please check out any books that you leave in your office. Do not leave journals or non-circulating books in your office. This is a courtesy, which you should extend to other students who may also want to use these same library materials.
- Your library study room is not sound proof and is located in a designated Quiet Study Area. Please be considerate of other students who may be studying in the area. Conversations and other noise made in your room can be heard by students studying outside your room (and vice versa).
- Please use the electrical outlets only for lamps or laptop computers, because the electrical circuits will not support many watts.
- You may access and use your Library study room only during the hours that the Library is open.
Tags: tips and tricks