Scholarships and awards
External Award: Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan- New Zealand
Universities New Zealand - Te Pōkai Tara has launched a competition under the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan for Canadian students and researchers to pursue doctoral studies in New Zealand. The competition for the 2017 academic year is now open.
The scholarships are tenable at the following New Zealand universities:
- University of Auckland
- Auckland University of Technology
- University of Waikato
- Massey University
- Victoria University of Wellington
- University of Canterbury
- Lincoln University
- University of Otago
- be Canadian citizens; and
- have completed an undergraduate degree with a minimum (A-) average or equivalent.
Applicants are responsible to seek their own admission to the universities or educational institutions of their choice and ensure the necessary admission requirements are met.
In addition, applicants:
- whose native language is not English may be required to complete the academic International English Language Testing System (IELTS);
- in business, management and related fields, may be required to complete the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT); and
- in economics and related fields, should note that some universities require the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
Application deadline is August 8, 2016. Please visit Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) – New Zealand Program for full program details and to submit an online application.
All inquiries regarding this scholarship program should be directed to: scholarships‐firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Scholarships & Awards;