APEX Workshop Series
The APEX Workshop Series is designed for advanced degree holders looking for structure and support in building their professional development plans. This series will help you:
- Explore potential careers of interest to you
- Expand your professional network
- Build confidence in your knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Translate your knowledge, skills and abilities to various audiences
There are four face-to-face workshops which make up the series, complemented by independent online learning located in APEX Online. Read more about the series here.
The series consists of the following workshops:
*Please note Workshops 2 and 4 have pre-requisities. New participants can begin the series with Workshop 1 or Workshop 3.
In this session you will explore your personal professional background, which includes beginning to identify your transferable skills and your signature strengths. Choose from the following dates:
- Friday, Jan 13, 9:30am - 12:30pm @ Burnaby campus
- Thursday, Feb 9, 3pm - 6pm @ Vancouver campus
- Tuesday, March 14, 1pm - 4pm @ Burnaby campus
- Thursday, Jan 26, 1 - 4pm @ Burnaby campus
- Tuesday, March 28, 4:30 - 7:30pm @ Burnaby campus
Workshop 3: Building Authentic Relationships
This session will redefine the power of networking and help you think about proactive and systematic ways to approach your job search process.
- Monday, April 10, 9:30 - 12:30pm @ Burnaby campus
- Thursday, April 20, 10am - 1pm @ Vancouver campus
Tags: professional development