Scholarships and awards
External Award: Mitacs Globalink Research Awards
The Mitacs Globalink Research Award supports research collaborations between Canada and Brazil, China, France, India, Korea, Mexico, and Tunisia. The award is open to graduate students in all disciplines.
Approved recipients will receive funds to support student travel and accommodation expenses, research-related expenses, and student stipend. Funding is typically $5,000 for a 12-24 week project.
SFU Steps to apply:
- Submit a complete copy of your application—including a fully signed Participant Signatures page and SFU Signature Sheet—to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 24, 2017.
- After ORS signs off, submit your complete application to email@example.com by March 31, 2017.
- When filling out the SFU Signature Sheet, please ensure that the supervisor is listed as the Principal Investigator, with the student listed in parentheses beside: e.g. "Principal Investigator: Supervisor Name (student: Student Name)."
- Signature Sheets are to be signed by the supervisor then sent to their Chair / Director, who will themselves sign off before sending the Signature Sheet along to their Dean.
- Once the Dean has signed off, the Signature Sheet will be sent to ORS for final approval.
For full details on how to apply, eligibility, and award guidelines please visit the Mitacs Globalink page.
Tags: Scholarships & Awards;