Job Posting: Research Assistant for Teaching and Learning Development Grant project
The Simon Fraser University Institute for the Study of Teaching and Learning in the Disciplines (ISTLD) and Beedie School of Business are looking for a Research Assistant for the Teaching and Learning Development Grant project entitled "Using a structured collaborative learning approach to develop critical thinking and teamwork skills in a case-based accounting course" to begin April 1, 2017 or earlier.
The purpose of the project is to create a structured collaborative learning environment to help students develop their critical thinking and teamwork skills. The project will be implemented in two classes during Summer 2017.
- Currently enrolled as an SFU student;
- Experience with basic qualitative and quantitative data analyses;
- Experience with instrument design;
- Experience with coding of qualitative data;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to undertake literature reviews in disciplines beyond own reserach area.
Rate: $20 - $25 per hour.
Duration: approx. 120 hours.
Download full job posting here for more information, including how to apply.
Application deadline is March 15, 2017.
Tags: Job Postings;