Scholarships and Awards
External Award: Postdoctoral Fellowship at Free University Berlin
Apply for one of 15 funded Postdoctoral Fellowships with the Dahlem Research School (DRS) at Free University Berlin. Fellowships are open to researchers of all disciplines.
Fellowship recipients are awarded:
- Funding for 14 month period, starting from November 1, 2017.
- Employment contract with an annual net salary of ~€25, 600 - €33,400, with social security and health insurance included.
- Access to annual research allowance of €3,600 - €10,800.
- Travel allowance for research stays of up to six months at an international research institution.
- Reimbursement of travel costs for move to Berlin.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Demonstrate sufficient German language skills.
- Hold a doctoral degree.
- Have completed doctoral degree no longer than four years prior to fellowship application.
- Have minimum of six months international research experience, three months of which must have been an uninterrupted stay.
Application deadline is March 15, 2017.
Tags: Scholarships and Awards;