Job Posting: Research Assistant for SFU Smoking and Tobacco Control Committee
The SFU Smoking and Tobacco Control Committee is looking to hire a Research Assistant, full-time for four months, starting May 2017.
The Research Assistant will undertake data collection and analysis to address key questons in relation to drafting a revised SFU Smoke-Free and Tobacco-Free policy. This position will be based in the Faculty of Health Sciences, and will report to SFU's Chief Safety Officer, Mark Lalonde.
Eligibility & Qualifications:
The successful applicant must meet the following criteria:
- A graduate student or recent graduate at SFU;
- Knowledge of public policy making;
- Good experience of policy planning, implementation and evaluation;
- Good experience of costing and budgeting;
- Willingness and ability to travel to all three SFU campuses to consult with relevant stakeholders;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in use of software to collect, analyze and present data;
- Availability to work full-time for a four month period.
Tags: Job Postings;