Apply for the Juno Beach Centre Fellowship for a chance to conduct research that will impact the operations of the Juno Beach Centre in France. The successful applicant will receive a subsidized trip to the Juno Beach Centre and a $2000 honorarium.
This one-year fellowship offers a unique opportunity for fostering future careers and enhancing educational experiences. The research will take place within the Fellow's Post-Secondary institution and at the Juno Beach Centre in Courseulles-sur-Mer.
As the 75th anniversary of D-Day and the Normandy Campaign is approaching, the themes for the 2017/2018 Fellowship Program will be drawn from this significant anniversary. More information about this year's themes can be found here
- Must be a graduate student (Master's or Doctoral candidates)
- Must be enrolled at an accredited university prior to the start of the Fellowship Program
- Should be enrolled in a program that complements the research to be done
The Fellow is expected to:
- Produce a tangible product (research paper, project, etc.) that shows dedicated skill and research. The parameters of the product are open to interpretation, but should be outlined in detail in the submission proposal.
- Act as a representative and ambassador of the JBCA/JBC in a meaningful and respectful way.
- Behave in a professional manner when conducting research in Normandy.
- Work with staff at the JBCA/JBC and maintain regular communication.
How to apply:
Application deadline is May 31, 2017. Interested applicants are encouraged to get in touch with the Juno Beach Centre Association as they are able to offer flexibility on the submission due date.
Tags: Scholarships and Awards