Scholarships and Awards
External Award: Lila Fahlman Scholarships
- is a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada. Please stipulate clearly which category you fall into;
- is enrolled in a full-time graduate or undergraduate diploma or certificate program at a Canadian college or university for the academic year 2017-2018;
- is committed to completing the full academic year. Should the candidate not complete the year, they must return the funds;
- is making a recognized positive contribution to society through civic engagement and/or volunteering experience, and
- preference may be given to those who have supported CCMW through their volunteer work.
- A maximum 500 word essay describing the reasons why you would be a worthy recipient of this scholarship, and include details on your contribution to civic engagement at the community level, other volunteer activities, academic achievements, most important accomplishments and future goals.
- Budget outline
- Two letters of reference
Tags: Scholarships and Awards