Volunteer Posting: Embark Positions with Honorarium
Embark invites applications for various coordinator positions that are eligible for an honorarium. These positions include: Food Systems Change Coordinator, Social Sustainability Coordinator, and Climate Action Coordinator.
- Passionate about advancing sustainability at SFU.
- Personable, friendly, and able to support a team of volunteers.
- Creative, self-motivated, and collaborative.
- Excellent time managers, capable of balancing academic and volunteer commitments.
- A current student enrolled in undergraduate or graduate studies at Simon Fraser University.
- Contribute your time and skills to meaningfully make SFU more sustainable through student leadership.
- Learn about collaboration around sustainability and food systems at a large, institutional organization like SFU.
- Gain experience in volunteer coordination, project management and campaigning while working alongside Embark staff and volunteers;
- Network with sustainability-related professionals and organizations in Vancouver, Surrey and Burnaby.
- Receive a letter of recommendation upon completion of assigned responsibilities.
The application deadline is Thursday, August 31, 2017. For the full position descriptions and more information, please visit their website.
Tags: Job Postings;