Job and Volunteer Postings
Job Posting: Google Policy Fellowship
The Google Policy Fellowship program offers undergraduate, graduate, and law students interested in Internet and technology policy the opportunity to spend the summer contributing to the public dialogue on these issues, and exploring future academic and professional interests.
Fellows will have the opportunity to work at public interest organizations at the forefront of debates on broadband and access policy, content regulation, copyright and creativity, consumer privacy, open government, government surveillance, data security, data innovation, free expression and more. More information about the host organizations and the areas of focus for the fellows is outlined here.
Who should apply?
- Demonstrated or stated commitment to Internet and technology policy
- Excellent academic record, professional/extracurricular/volunteer activities, subject matter expertise
- First-rate analytical, communications, research, and writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently, and to work smartly and resourcefully in a fast-paced environment
- Belgium pilot - July 31, 2017
- Africa program - Saturday, August 5, 2017
- Italy pilot - Sunday, August 27, 2017
Tags: Job Postings