External Award: Dobbin Atlantic Scholarship
The Ireland Canada University Foundation is offering the Dobbin Atlantic Scholarship Programme, to support research which builds on the shared history of Ireland and Atlantic Canada. This 3-5 week programme pays up to $7000 CAD or €5,000 to cover travel expenses, accommodation and weekly stipend, for those travelling to Ireland or Atlantic Canada.
Applicants of all ages and academic programs may apply.
- Canadian applicants must be living and working in one of the four Atlantic Provinces (New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia or Prince Edward Island)
- Irish applicants must be seeking to travel to one of these provinces
- Canadians must be seeking to travel to Ireland
- Applicants must be permanent residents of either Ireland or Canada, and have been living there for at least 3 of the past 5 years
- All scholars awarded must commence their research trip on or before June 1, 2018
To apply, submit online application, communication from proposed host university/institution/organisation (confirming interest in your visit and an indication how they propose to support your endeavours when in-situ), and details for two referees by October 2, 2017.
Tags: Scholarships and Awards;