Job Posting: Centre for Global Cooperation Research Fellowships in Germany
The Käte Hamburger Kolleg/Centre for Global Cooperation Research (KHK/GCR21) invites applications for Research Fellowships in the period March 2018 – February 2019. Proposals regarding 1) pathways and mechanisms of global cooperation and 2) global cooperation under conditions of polycentric governance are especially welcome. The fully funded fellowships for up to 12 months are available to both senior and postdoctoral researchers across the humanities and social sciences.
Fellows are expected to:
- Have completed a PhD (for postdoctoral fellows)
- Undergo personal research and publication in the Centre’s thematic areas
- Contribute to the Centre’s own publications (e.g. Global Cooperation Research Papers or Routledge Global Cooperation Series)
- Actively participate in seminars and other Centre events
- Collaborate with other fellows in interdisciplinary exchange
- Work in residence at the Centre in Duisburg, Germany
To apply, please submit applications (in English only) via the online portal by November 19, 2017. Applications should include a cover letter, concise research proposal (3-5 pages), CV, list of publications and the text of one relevant publication. The cover letter should also indicate your preferred start and end dates.