Job Posting: MSFHR Health Research Postdoctoral Scholars Program
The Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research (MSFHR) Scholar Program allows early-career/postdoctoral researchers to establish an independent research career, build a leading research program, and expand their potential to make significant contributions to their field. The Scholar award provides salary support at $90,000/yr for up to five years.
- Have a PhD or equivalent and commit to a minimum of 75 percent of their time conducting research
- Hold or have a commitment for an appointment at a BC institution that holds a memorandum of understanding with MSFHR
- Be within five years of the start of their first university appointment
There will be an information webinar on the 2018 Scholar Competition, explaining the eligibility criteria, evaluation criteria, etc. and leaving time at the end for questions from the participants:
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2017
- Time: 10:00am PST (approx. 1 hr duration)
- RSVP: Please register on the Competition Webinar page to receive the link to participate.
To learn more about this award, including how to apply, please visit the MSFHR Awards website. The deadline to submit a letter of intent is December 1, 2017, 4:30 p.m. PT, and the full application deadline is February 2, 2018, 4:30 p.m. PT.