Job and Volunteer Postings
Job Posting: Postdoc Position in Municipal Finance and Governance at the University of Toronto
The Institute on Municipal Finance and Governance (IMFG) at the University of Toronto is offering a $50,000 postdoctoral fellowship for 2018-19.
IMFG focuses on the fiscal health and governance challenges facing large cities and city-regions. The Institute’s mandate is to conduct independent research, spark and inform public debate, and engage the academic and policy communities around important issues of municipal finance and governance.
Fellowship recipients are expected to live in Toronto, Canada while pursuing their research and study, and will have the opportunity to participate generally in the intellectual life of the Munk School of Global Affairs and larger University of Toronto community during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Preparing an original, full-length research paper as well as a shorter summary of the paper for publication
- Presenting their research as part of two seminars at the Munk School of Global Affairs
- Planning IMFG conferences, events, or roundtables, in conjunction with IMFG staff
- Preparing research papers for publication
- Developing and/or participating in other IMFG research projects and initiatives
- Providing research assistance and support to the IMFG Director
For more information about the fellowship and how to apply, please visit the IMFG website or contact Enid Slack at 416-946-0328 or email@example.com. Applications must be received by Thursday, March 29, 2018.