Scholarships and Awards
External Award: RBC Students Leading Change Awards
The Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) is awarding Students Leading Change Scholarships worth $10,000. These awards are available to Canadian students enrolled in any year of post-secondary studies at the undergraduate or graduate level.
"As students across Canada continue to invest in their education, many are taking the time to invest in their communities as well. In recognition of the growing number of Canadian students showing a passion to lead and inspire positive change in their community, we have created the RBC Students Leading Change Scholarship."
- Currently enrolled in a degree or diploma program on a full-time basis in a recognized publicly funded Canadian university or college
- Planning to continue full-time studies in fall 2018
- Must have at least 1 year of full-time studies left in the program as of fall 2018
- Must be Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents
- Minimum 75% average in their last completed year of study
- Students with a disability who attend or are planning to attend post-secondary school on a part-time basis in fall 2018 are also eligible
The deadline to apply for these awards is Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 3:00 p.m. EST. To find our more about the Students Leading Change awards and how to apply, please visit the award webpage.
Tags: Scholarships and Awards;