Scholarships and Awards
External Award: Amexcid & Conacyt call for proposals for projects between Mexican researchers in Mexico and abroad
The Mexican Agency of International Cooperation for Development (Amexcid) and the National Council of Science and Technology (Conacyt) have launched a call for the presentation of Research Projects in Science, Technology and Innovation, linked to Mexican scientists and technologists abroad, through the Fund Sectorial Research SRE -Conacyt.
The objective of the call is to stimulate the connection of the Mexican community of science, technology and innovation with Mexican scientists and technologists based abroad, through the presentation of proposals for scientific research and development and technological innovation.
The award is worth a maximum of 3,000,000 Mexican pesos for a duration of up to 24 months.
- If you are a Mexican researcher at a Canadian institution, you must connect with a Mexican researcher in Mexico who belongs to an institution, agency, research center or Mexican company that is registered with RENIECYT
- The Mexican researcher in Mexico applies for the award if s/he finds 2 Mexican researchers abroad (from the same or different countries)
Proposals may be submitted in any of the following areas:
- technological development and industry 4.0
- mobility and intelligent transport
- sustainable development and clean energies
Find the proposal, terms, and other documents regarding the call: https://www.conacyt.gob.mx/index.php/sni/convocatorias-conacyt/convocatorias-fondos-sectoriales-constituidos/convocatoria-sre-conacyt/convocatorias-abiertas-sre-conacyt/conv-18-01-pictivctme
For questions, please contact mfrias[at]conacyt.mx or mverasteguir[at]conacyt.mx
Deadline to apply: September 14, 2018
Tags: Scholarships and Awards