Scholarships and Awards
External Award: Best and Wise Practices Grants
The Institute of Gender and Health (IGH) is offering multiple grants to support groups of researchers and knowledge users to identify best and wise practices in the areas of transitions in care.
- Webinar: Thursday, July 19, 2018 from 1:00-2:00 pm EDT Register here
- Application Deadline: October 10, 2018
- Notice of Decision: February 28, 2019
- Funding Start Date: March 1, 2019
The total amount available for this funding opportunity is $1,200,000, enough to fund a minimum of 12 grants. The maximum amount per grant is $100K for up to one (1) year.
Of this $1,200,000:
- $500,000 is available to fund applications specifically engaged in Indigenous Health Research (First Nations, Inuit or Métis Peoples);
- $100,000 is available to fund applications specifically relevant to transitions in care experienced by individuals who identify as transgender and/or individuals living with an intersex condition.
Tags: Scholarships and Awards