Job and Volunteering Postings
- Salary: $20-25/hr
- Time Commitment: 10 -20 hrs/week in Spring term, continuation to Summer term possible
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Deadline: Open until filled.
- You will implement novel interactions, experiences, designs, features, styles, animations, and details from sketches, wireframes, and existing prototypes, to specification.
- You will collaborate closely with designers / researchers from HCI, VA, and Design Research backgrounds, and engage in decision making on design and implementation issues.
- You will write (and re-write ) code using accepted patterns and standards.
- Design sense and the ability to work with designers.
- Able to work independently and solve problems. Some of our features require unique solutions.
- ReactJS skills. The tool is currently implemented using React and involves sophisticated interactions. If you don’t have ReactJS skills we will help you learn these.
- Knowledge of CSS use in the above context — and a willingness to learn more about CSS if necessary
- Some back-end knowledge of MongoDB, Express, and Node
- Pay of $20-$25 per hour depending on experience and capability.
- You will participate in exciting design and research of new tools enabling the future of design.
- You will be acknowledged in publications. Should you make a substantial contribution to the ideas of the project, you would share authorship on the relevant publications.
Please send CV, cover letter and names of two references to Robert Woodbury email@example.com
For more information, see the job posting below: