Scholarships and Awards
External Award: BC Research Trainee Travel Award
The BC SUPPORT Unit will offer two (2) or more travel awards up to a maximum of $1500 each. [Total funding available $3000]. These awards will support BC based research trainees to attend the KT Canada 2019 scientific conference.
KT Canada 2019 Scientific Conference
The conference will be held in Winnipeg, Manitoba, May 30-31, 2019. The theme of the conference is Advancing the science of integrated knowledge translation. For further details see [KT Canada 2019 Scientific Conference]
To be eligible for this award, applicants must:
- Be a graduate student (Masters or PhD) living in BC and currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution in BC OR be a postdoctoral-fellow living in BC and currently working at a BC-based institution.
- Working on a research project, or with a research supervisor, conducting POR in BC.
- Identify how this opportunity would support their personal learning goals, career development and their ability to conduct POR.
- Applications will OPEN on February 13, 2019.
- Applications will CLOSE on March 15, 2019 (11:59 PM). No exceptions.
- Award funding decisions will be sent to applicants by email on (or about) March 28, 2019.
For more information, see the attached pdf and the link below for the event announcement on their website.
Tags: Scholarships & Awards;