Events and Conferences
Call for Abstracts: Interdisciplinary Graduate Conference
The Interdisciplinary Graduate Studies Pro-Seminar at UBCO is now accepting abstracts for its annual Interdisciplinary Studies Conference, taking place at The University of British Columbia Okanagan Campus on Friday and Saturday April 5th and 6th, 2019.
This conference, themed Disrupting Disciplines: Finding Connection in the Disconnection, will bring together a diverse group of graduate students and faculty to stimulate discussion and collaboration focused on the intersections of multiple disciplinary worldviews.
Potential Topics Include:
- Research Methodologies Community,
- Communication and Identity
- Topics in Gender Place, Belonging and Migration
- Indigenous Research
- Topics in Abilities
ALL DISCIPLINES WELCOME.
Final Sessions TBD.
- Abstracts should be 200-250 words
- Abstracts should be submitted in English, or with appropriate translation
- Include author name, contact information, the applicant’s institutional/organizational affiliation, and three to five key words
- Applicants must notify organizers immediately if there is changes to the abstract, or if it is being drawn from consideration
Various presentation styles welcome. More information to follow if accepted.
For more information, visit UBCO Interdisciplinary Graduate Conference 2019.
Tags: Events and Conferences;