Creating space for transformative conversations
Canada's World: Nine New Realities Facing Canada in the International Arena
The nine new realities facing Canada in the international arena which were selected as themes to focus the deliberative regional dialogues. learn more →
Canada's World: Resources
Reports and Outcomes
The Canada’s World team developed many reports and resources to inform the new story for Canada’s role in the world. These include:
- Back on the Map: a New Vision for Canada in the World
- Additional Reports from the national, regional, and community dialogues
- Results from the Canada’s World poll
- An historic timeline of moments that have helped define Canada’s role in the world
Guides and Handbooks
In addition to these resources, the Canada’s World team also produced a number of guides and handbooks to help facilitate their dialogue events, including:
- Discussion guides on the nine new realities facing Canada in the international arena
- Guides and handbooks to help facilitate dialogue events
Explore these tools to test your knowledge of Canada and see how you can contribute to Canada's role in the international arena.
- Stories and tips from Canadians making changes in the international arena
- Fun and short quizzes to test your knowledge of Canada's role in the world
In order to engage with Canadians across the country, Canada’s World used a number of social media channels, including:
- The Canada’s World blog
- Facebook groups and pages
- Flickr galleries for Canada’s World events, ForeignPolicyCamp, and the National Photo Campaign
- Youtube page for full listing of videos
- Lead by Example - Produced by Mergenta Vision, the Canada's World Lead by Example video briefly outlines Canada's role in the world and how it can be improved upon based on the Canada's World findings.
- Canada's World: Democracy in the Making - the story of Canada's World as a three-year citizens' dialogue project that engaged nontraditional voices across the nation in Canadian foreign policy (aussi en français).