Departments & Programs
- Why an Arts and Social Sciences Degree Matters
- Applied Legal Studies (Master's degree)
- Cognitive Science
- First Nations Studies
- French Cohort
- Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies
- Global Asia
- Graduate Liberal Studies (Master's degree)
- Hellenic Studies
- International Studies
- Labour Studies
- Language Training Institute
- Political Science
- Public Policy (Master's degree)
- Urban Studies (Master's degree)
- World Literature
- High School Visits
Calendar of Available Courses
Please check out the calendar below for an at-a-glance look at the lectures available for student visits on the dates your class might be available.
If you see a time and date that works for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your visit.
Please see the main High School Outreach page for links to the course descriptions.