Alexis Clague Award in Earth Sciences
The Alexis Clague Award in Earth Sciences, valued at a minimum of $2000, will be granted annually in the Fall Term to one or more upper year undergraduate students who fulfills the following criteria:
- is enrolled full-time in a bachelor's degree program in the Earth Sciences;
- is in their 3rd, 4th or final year;
- in good academic standing (minimum CGPA of 2.00) and
- has demonstrated community/volunteer service.
Candidates will apply for the award through the Department of Earth Sciences by including the following documentation:
- a resume outlining the applicant's community/ volunteer service activities; and;
- a letter of reference from someone who can verify the community/volunteer service and the impact of the applicant's role in that service
- an unofficial copy of university transcripts.
Invitations to submit applications will be announced by the Department of Earth Sciences.