- Program approvals will only be considered from week 3 through week 8 of each semester.
- Our FAQ answers many of the questions undergraduates typically ask.
- Remember to bring your advising transcript when you visit the undergraduate advisors for any purpose.
To contact an undergraduate advisor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. They are available to assist students with:
- Program planning and degree requirements
- Course selection
- General advice about Economics at Simon Fraser University
Drop in Advising is available in WMC 3695 generally from 9:30 am to 3 pm Monday through Friday.
Academic Advising and Student Success, located in MBC 3300 (telephone 778-782-6930), provides a range of academic services including program advice, copies of transcripts, library cards, and registration information.
Career Services at SFU, located in MBC 0300 (telephone 778-782-3106), is available to assist students in their career decision-making and work search by providing career advising and counselling services, one-to-one resume, cover letter and interview skills feedback, mock interviews and answering questions like "what can I do with my degree?”