Dr. Kelleen Toohey
Professor, Faculty of Education
Office: Education Building, Room 8635
My research focuses on sociocultural and sociopolitical perspectives on language learning. I am particularly interested in the learning of English as a second language by children.
- PhD, Applied Linguistics, University of Toronto, 1982
- MEd, Anthropology/Education, University of Alberta, 1976
- Permanent Professional Teaching Certificate, University of Calgary, 1972
- BA, Philosophy, University of Alberta, 1970
- EDUC472 - D200 Designs for Learning: Elementary Language Arts
- EDUC856 - G001 Sociocultural Perspectives on Education and Identity
Future courses may be subject to change.