Service to the Community
- Professional Programs Representative, District Liaison Meetings with Surrey School District, Coquitlam School District and Burnaby School District (2007–present)
- Advisor, Douglas College on the development of the Bachelor of Physical Education and Coaching (2004)
- Advisor, Douglas College on the design and implementation of the post-degree diploma in physical education
- Member, First Nations Education Steering Committee, BC (2000–2004)
- Faculty Representative, BC College of Teachers (1998–2004) Acceptable Degrees Committee; Ongoing Collaborative Review; Forum Planning Committee.
- Researcher, Confederation Park Elementary School, Burnaby School district on project: "Promoting Children's Well-Being Through Playground Activity."
- Curriculum Advisor, Physical Education K-7 Integrated Resource Package, British Columbia Ministry of Education (1995)
- Member, BC Teacher Supply and Demand Committee (1997–2004, 2007–2010)
- External Consultant, PE Curriculum Revision Committee, Ministry of Education, Province of B.C. (1994)
- Faculty Representative, three day working session entitled Defining the Provincial Curriculum, Curriculum Development Branch of the Ministry of Education, Province of B.C. (January 11–13, 1993)
- Playground Consultant, Parent Advisory Council, Osoyoos Elementary School (1992)
- Guest Speaker, Parent Advisory Council Meeting, Osoyoos Elementary School (1992)
- Member, Advisory Panel for Intermediate (Program) Response Committee, Ministry of Education, Province of B.C. (March 14–15, May 1–2, 1991)
- State Review Panelist, Board of Secondary School Studies, Queensland Department of Education (1985)
- Member, Board of Secondary School Studies Subject Advisory Committee for Health and Physical Education, Queensland Department of Education (1984)
- Developed and oversaw an international student exchange program between the Alaska Highway Consortium on Teacher Education (AHCOTE) and Sam Sharpe Teachers College in Jamaica ($500,000 bursary and operations budget).