Graduate Student Supervision
- Sidrah Ahmed, MA, TEAL Candidate, Newcomer women learning needs in Adult ESL classes
- Jacqueline Barreiro, PhD Candidate, Curriculum Studies.
- Sherry Breshears, PhD Candidate, Special Arrangements, The precarious work of adult ESL educators.
- Rowan Burdge, MEd, Equity Studies in Education.
- Christie Mendez, MEd Candidate, Equity Studies in Education, Repertoires of language education pedagogies for newcomer women in BC.
- Mark Smith, EdD Candidate. in Educational Practice. Exploring pedagogies of 'death cafes' among older adult learners.
- Matthius Sturm, PhD Student, Languages Cultures and Literacies, Adult digital literacies
- Greg Sutherland EdD Candidate in Educational Practice. The Social Justice 12 course in British Columbia