This instructor is currently not teaching any courses.
Program and Course Development
- Certificate in Literacy Instruction: Redesigned with three new core courses and electives.
- Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Education (Adult Literacy and Community Education).
- Language Cultures and Literacy Doctoral Program (Re-design in 2014 in collaboration with LCL Faculty cognates)
- Equity Studies in Education (Collaboration in 2014 to develop a new MA/M.Ed. program)
- Doctorate of Education in Educational Practice (EdD)
- EDUC 487 (New special topics course: Adult learning in local and global contexts). 2014 theme: Adult digital literacies and social inclusion.
- EDUC 341 and 342 were re-designed in a hybrid face-to-face/online learning format. Students are placed in community literacy settings during the course for hands-on literacy education experience in conjunction with course readings, discussions and assignments.
- LCL 925/928: New course design developed in Summer 2014 with Dr. Steve Marshall