SFU 50th Anniversary
Help us celebrate 50 years of Education at Simon Fraser University. Share your story.
In honour of Simon Fraser University’s 50th Anniversary, the Faculty of Education is collecting stories that highlight our experience and achievements in engaging students, research and community.
We know our alumni and students are making a positive difference locally and globally, and we want to hear your story:
- What was your most memorable experience at the Faculty of Education?
- How did your education or experiences impact your life?
- How has a Faculty member, supervisor, or staff influenced you?
- What was your career path after graduation?
These are just some ideas of stories we want to hear about. Submitted stories may be featured on our website, newsletters, or other communications collateral.
Guidelines for sharing your story:
- Stories must be 500 words or less.
- If you are submitted photos they must include a caption. High resolution images are preferred, but old school polaroids from the 60s and 70s have their charm too.
- Use the link below to share your story and photos now.
We are grateful for your help in making this project a success and look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to share this with your SFU Education friends, colleagues and fellow alumni.