Core French Teaching CAMP
LE FRANÇAIS SANS FRONTIÈRES
CULTURAL AND LANGUAGE ACTIVITIES FROM AROUND THE WORLD
November 13-15, 2015
brew creek centre IN whistler, bc
- FRENCH CONVERSATION PRACTICE
- ACTIVITIES AND STRATEGIES FOR CORE FRENCH (Gr. 5-10)
Beginner level A1
Instructions and discussions in English, activities in French.
In a relaxing atmosphere, this Bootcamp FrancoFUN offers a wide range of curriculum-centered, interactive linguistic and cultural activities allowing Core French teachers to practice their French skills, network with colleagues and focus on resources (activities and strategies) for their classrooms.
Bootcamp FrancoFUN is jointly organized by the Office of Francophone and Francophile Affairs and the Faculty of Education at Simon Fraser University.
Preliminary program >>
Is this Bootcamp for you?
- Are you a Core French teacher? Would you like to practice or improve your French?
- Do you want to learn innovative ways to engage your Core French students?
- Are you ready do have fun in French with teachers from across the province?
If you reply "yes" to these 3 questions, then it's time to sign up!
October 30, 2015
$375 per person
Includes accommodation, meals, activities and resource kit.
Please contact your school district about Pro-D funding. Some school districts have graciously funded Bootcamps for their teachers.
Non-reimbursable after the deadline.
Shared rooms (maximum of 3 per room).